The Almaden Valley Public Safety Net (AVPSN) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 2018 by three neighbors from Pierce Ranch, Country Club and Shadowbrook to provide a private monitored Federal Communications Commission (FCC) licensed and registered communications channel with a strong enough signal to reach all neighborhoods in 95120.
Enable and encourage neighbor to neighbor communications to strengthen Almaden community awareness of events, potential dangers and need for assistance by our neighbors and family members whether at home or in public places where cell communication is limited, i.e., hiking, biking and walking trails.
Compliant with all FCC rules and requirements. AVPSN aspires to the highest standard of transparency and partnership with all Almaden Valley neighborhoods to strengthen public safety readiness.
- Petition to Protect Single Family Neighborhoods. This is a petition created by the Willow Glen Neighborhood Association for all residents of San Jose to sign.
- Request for Traffic Enforcement. Use this link to report a chronic traffic problem. This form may be completed and submitted online.
- Almaden Expressway Pavement Repair and Rehabilitation Project. Link to project status.
- SCC Live Traffic. Use this link to view live street intersection cameras in Santa Clara County.
- Report a Crime / Incident Online. Use this link to submit an online crime report to San Jose Police
- San Jose Police Comment Form. Use this link to submit an online comment to the Southern Division Captain
- Watch the candidate responses on January 30, 10am on the City's YouTube channel, City website, and Channel 26
- Vaccine Dashboard: This dashboard provides a summary of all COVID-19 vaccine types received and administered by vaccine providers located in Santa Clara County.
The AVPSN Board of Directors were honored to be recognized by the Almaden Valley Community Association for our volunteer project to make Almaden Valley residents safer.
Next Sign-up Meeting
Note: Order your radio now (see recommendation) and notify management via the contact page that you are ready to attend the next sign-up and get the radio programmed with the AVPSN frequency.