The Almaden Valley Public Safety Net (AVPSN) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 2018 by three neighbors from Pierce Ranch, Country Club and Shadowbrook to provide a private monitored Federal Communications Commission (FCC) licensed and registered communications channel with a strong enough signal to reach all neighborhoods in 95120.
Enable and encourage neighbor to neighbor communications to strengthen Almaden community awareness of events, potential dangers and need for assistance by our neighbors and family members whether at home or in public places where cell communication is limited, i.e., hiking, biking and walking trails.
Compliant with all FCC rules and requirements. AVPSN aspires to the highest standard of transparency and partnership with all Almaden Valley neighborhoods to strengthen public safety readiness.
Next Sign-up Event
June 19th from 1 - 3pm
Location: Almaden Meadows Park
This will be a great opportunity to join AVPN (free) and get your radio(s) programmed. It will also be a great opporunity for our 250 members to meet and greet'
Note: Order your radio now (see recommendation) and bring them to this event for programming and immediate access to our radio net.
- Petition to Protect Single Family Neighborhoods. This is a petition created by the Willow Glen Neighborhood Association for all residents of San Jose to sign.
- Request for Traffic Enforcement. Use this link to report a chronic traffic problem. This form may be completed and submitted online.
- Almaden Expressway Pavement Repair and Rehabilitation Project. Link to project status.
- SCC Live Traffic. Use this link to view live street intersection cameras in Santa Clara County.
- Report a Crime / Incident Online. Use this link to submit an online crime report to San Jose Police
- San Jose Police Comment Form. Use this link to submit an online comment to the Southern Division Captain
- Vaccine Dashboard: This dashboard provides a summary of all COVID-19 vaccine types received and administered by vaccine providers located in Santa Clara County.
The AVPSN Board of Directors were honored to be recognized by the Almaden Valley Community Association for our volunteer project to make Almaden Valley residents safer.